Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sallie Rose is 9 Months

Sallie Rose is 9 months old. She crawls, she says "Momma", "Dadda", "Dah" (which is dog we think), she loves to sing and dance. I just realized just this morning that she has 4 teeth on the top and of course her other 2 bottom teeth. Now, I really know why she has been so grouchy. That has to hurt.

Sallie Roro has been on a plane to Texas, which she did very well. She is adorable and funny. She loves to make her best friend, Susan, laugh all the time. They have such a good time together. Sallie waves bye bye to any and everyone. She sings along with me when I sing to her at night. She loves so many new foods: cantaloupe, yogurt, watermelon and cheese.

I can't believe she will be one year old in just 3 months!!! Best 9 months of my life!

Here she is on the morning of her 9 month birthday!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she will be 1 soon. I love the wild wake up hair! Tara