Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crawling

Sallie Rose is crawling. I wouldn't quite call it crawling, but for lack of another word, we will say crawling. She crawls with one leg and tries to walk with the other. She is moving, I guess that is all that matters. Yeah Sallie Rose!!!!

Ok, people, I tried. I tried to be patient and wait for the video to upload, but darn it how long must I wait??? I will try to upload it somewhere else and see if that works. For now, just picture little Sallie Roro scootin along on her knees, just as happy as can be.


4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's fun! And funny! It's all over now, btw! Can't wait to see the video.

Anonymous said...

You will have to get that up! I can picture her trying to walk instead of crawl. She is hard headed like the rest of us.
Tara

Anonymous said...

she takes after her grumps does not want to wear out both knees at once. who is hard headed, tara. dad

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

Sallie Rose is just like her Grumps. Adorable and Rosie cheeked. :)