Sunday, July 12, 2009

Flashback Friday (2 days late)

This is my cousin and one of my lifelong best friends, Grace Davis Calvert. I love this picture, because I think it looks so much like her daughter Betty Beatrice. Grace thought her baby was a chunky baby, but Grace was too. Chunky babies obviously turn into beautiful adults, because Grace is tall, thin, and gorgeous. Miss you G!
This is from 1983 and this is my Mom, me and our playdate group. Grace and her Mom are on the left. The boy on the right was my pageant partner and he threw me down on the stage. Darn you Chester Hutchinson, you lost me my crown.

Here are the three of us playing. Christmas time evidently.

P.S. Sallie Rose is crawling as of Monday. Hopefully, I can download a video.




2 comments:

Kam De Leon said...

Yea Sallie!
Call me and I can help with the video.

Anonymous said...

That is not a P.S. moment!!! I am so excited. We all knew it wouldn't be long.
Aunt Tara