Sunday, June 14, 2009

Swingin

Sallie Rose is finally at that age where we are beginning to go to the park and the pool and have some fun. This week we went to the park on Friday to try out the swing and the fountain. Saturday we went to the YMCA pool and waded in the water and met some very nice girls who squeezed Sallie's cheeks. The girls were about 2 and they kept kissing Sallie and asking me if she was my baby. I would say "yes" and they would ask again. Maybe I don't look old enough to a 2 year old to have a baby. One of the girls had a lot of pony tails in her hair with colorful bows so Sallie Roro kept grabbing for them and then they would hug and kiss her. It was really cute. We had a great time and we can't wait to go back. The only bad thing is that we got home and I don't know if she ate too much or got overheated, but she urped up a large amount and it scared me to death. She has spit up before, but this was almost like vomiting. Once she got it out she seemed to be alright.

I bought some baby rubber bands and decided to try putting her hair in a pony tail on top when we went to the park. I thought it was pretty cute, but Daddy didn't agree. He didn't want people thinking that she was a rock and roll chic. And in case anyone is wondering, she never wears shoes. I can't find any that will stay on and her feet sweat so bad. She prefers to go barefoot. She definitely got her mom's stinky feet.







4 comments:

Kam De Leon said...

I can't believe how big she's gotten. Sally, Vin and BB are going to have a great time together.

Anonymous said...

Tell her dad she doesn't look like a rock and roll chic but more like Pebbles. She is really growing. See you in 2 weeks. Love Mayme

Anonymous said...

She is growing so fast! Tell daddy that she is going to have more crazy hair styles through the years. See you in two weeks! Love Tara

Rebecca said...

I think she looks cute in her ponytail.