Friday, June 5, 2009

Flashback Friday

Sorry I missed last week, I was cleaning for a party on Saturday.


This one doesn't flashback too far, only to 2006. This is Tara, Grandma Rosa Lee and me. I just love seeing us with Grandma. She was so happy around us and of course we loved being with her. When we came to town, Dad would always give us a hard time because the phone would ring early in the morning and it was always Grandma calling to see when we were going to come to town. She just wanted someone to do her chores. :) We miss you Grandma!

Cowgirls! Aren't we cute? This is me and Tara, I would say 1987 or so. Man, I loved dressing like a cowgirl.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the red cowgirl boots!

Anonymous said...

You would think I would look a little more happy with my cowgirl stuff on! I love that picture with grandma. Tara