Thursday, June 18, 2009

8 months

Oh Sallie Rose, my 8 month old baby girl. Let's see what is different about Sallie Rose this month?

She definitely has more of an attitude and tries to voice her opinion and needs by yelling at her parents. She wants to be held by her hands so she can walk all around the house. She does not want to crawl, yet. She does sit on her bottom and try to get a toy and will go to her knees to reach for it. She smiles in the morning, loves her sister, Casey, and is so stinking adorable I could eat her up. She has lots and lots of hair still. It gets thicker and longer every day. She knows how to turn the page of some of her books, she loves to growl, and has begun eating cheerios with her tiny little fingers.

That is about all for this month. I expect that next month she will be crawling and have 2 more teeth.

And just FYI for all of our blogosphere friends, I will most likely not be making any more posts for a few weeks. I have taken on a new part time job as my husband's property manager (YIKES!!!) and Sallie Rose and I will be going to Texas for a week. We CANNOT WAIT!! I am so excited and can't wait to see my family.
Here she is in her boots and jeans getting ready to go to Texas



More boots and jeans

The morning of her 8 month birthday




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't hardly wait to see you two and I can't believe how much she is growing and how cute she is. See you in TEXAS! Congrats on your new job, do you still have your other job? Patty/Mayme

Rebecca said...

The boots are great. She and Millie can be twins now. And what am I going to do w/o any posts for a couple of weeks? And good luck with being the property mgr. And check out Millie's blog...there is a post just for Kevin! Have a good trip.