Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Censored by Kevin

Well, I had just come up with a new, great blog that featured an endearing picture of Kevin, which he thought was embarrassing, so I had to remove it. Ugh, now what? I have no other wonderful stories to tell, so I will still tell the story behind the censored picture and you will just have to imagine it in your head.

Last week was my birthday and I came home, hugged and kissed on Sallie Rose and she had a new trick. So, Susan said, "Sallie Rose, what does a turkey say?" And Sallie Rose replied, "Gobble, gobble." Well, while all of this was going on, Kevin was upstairs changing clothes and told me to come up there. Sallie and I went upstairs and as I walked in, I noticed Kevin was sitting on the bed and on my side of the bed there was a gigantic box under the covers. It was my new vacuum. So, the picture was of Kevin lying in bed with my new vacuum cleaner. What is embarrassing about that?
Well, it would have been better with the picture. On another note, Sallie Rose saying gobble gobble is really adorable and I have video, but can't upload it on here, so I will do it on Facebook later this week. She also can make the cow "moo" noise.
Here are some pictures of Sallie Rose in her too small Santa hat.

"What Santa is coming soon??"

2 comments:

Kam De Leon said...

Hey - that hat looks familiar!
I've got the sewing machine humming on this year's Christmas accessory.

Anonymous said...

Like that would be the first time Kevin was caught in bed with the vaccum!!Tara