Thursday, August 14, 2008

Birthdays this Week

Well, I had a very busy last week and super busy weekend. So I have some catching up to do on my birthdays.


Happy Birthday Kam!!


First, Monday was Kam DeLeon's birthday!!!! Happy Birthday Kam and I am sorry this wasn't up on Monday. I know you know that our parents and sister Tara were still here on Monday, so hopefully you will forgive the tardiness of my posting.


I know this was Kam's first birthday as a Mommy. I bet that is a birthday to remember. I hope that you and Terri and Vin had a wonderful day together and that you got some much needed sleep for your gift. From what I can tell, you are doing an amazing job at taking care of Vin. He is growing so much and getting more and more handsome in every picture. Kam has always been so thoughtful and such a fun loving person. She is always down to try new things and open herself up to anyone that comes around her. She has a great smile and uses it a lot.


We have been "sisters" for I think 13 years. When I say "sisters" I mean we weren't born sisters, but our parents married and then we became step-sisters. I decided this weekend that I don't like using the term step, but it does help people understand the dynamics of your family. The point is: I don't know everything there is to know about Kam and vis versa, but we have still shared a lot and our parents are so good about getting all of us together for family time. I am sure as our lives continue we will learn more and more about one another. I would have to say that Kam is one of the most daring and creative people I have ever known and I respect her for always pursuing her goals. Happy Birthday Kam!!

Kam, Terri, and Vin

No comments: