Thursday, August 14, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday BB

Today is Miss Betty Beatrice's birthday. Betty (BB) turns one year old today. She is the first child of my cousin, Grace and her husband Justin. Grace and I grew up together and were best friends throughout our whole lives as well as family. Now, she has a one year old and I have one on the way. Time really does get away from you. I really wish that our two daughters could run the streets together like we did, but situations are different and we will get them together as much as possible.


BB you have your whole life ahead of you and I know you may look a lot like your daddy, but believe me, if you are as half as intelligent as your mommy you will do great things in life. Both of your parents are fun, creative, generous, loving, and good people. You really have no idea how much love you will get from the two of them, as well as the rest of your loving extended family. I know how great your mommy's family is and I am sure Daddy's family is just as great! I am sorry we couldn't make it for your birthday party, but maybe next year we will bring your cousin, baby girl Beckwith, to your 2nd birthday. Happy Birthday BB!

No comments: