Tuesday, August 26, 2008

8 months! Wowzers!

Well, as much as I don't want to post any pictures of me at 8 months pregnant, I feel like it would be unfair to those who haven't seen me in all my glory. Ok, its not that bad, but check out the Incredible Hulk hands that I'm sporting. That's the best part.
Other than a little bit of swelling and a horrible pain under my rib, I feel fine. Everything is still going well and we are 7 weeks away from our due date. It gets more and more exciting every week. I forgot to mention that after the big weekend of baby showering and family visiting, I did have to wear a surgical shoe on my left foot because I had a stress fracture. It really was no big deal, it is already off, but my feet were under a lot of stress from all my extra weight. My poor little feet aren't used to carrying around that much person.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for updating! Just wait - it will probably get worse. The swelling that is! But you really look great - not that big at all.

Rebecca said...

You need to measure your belly - just for kicks!