Monday, April 28, 2008

4 months later



So, four months later and the lil baby is growing pretty well. I am sure my Mom will say that my little face is getting chubby too, because she loves to say that. I know she means it in the most loving way possible, but I guess it is the truth too. I will say though, that we took this picture right after I had a large sandwich for lunch, so that adds a little bit of girth in my belly too. Just pointing that out.

We go back to the doctor this week to hear the heartbeat again and then our next appointment will be to determine the gender of the baby. I hope we can convince our doctor to schedule the appointment before the Memorial Day, so we'll see. I will probably post the results on this blog when we find out the gender, so be sure and check it. I think we should probably start a voting for everyone to post what they think the gender might be. So, if you feel like joining in on the voting go ahead and post what your vote is and I will put up the results and some of you will have a 50% chance of being right. I will not vote, because I don't want the baby to find out one day that I though it was going to be one and it ended up being the other. So, I'll stay out of the voting. It'll be fun to find out what everyone else thinks though.

Kevin's parents have already said that they are CONVINCED that it is a girl. So there is their vote!

6 comments:

Tara Butt said...

I think you are having twins a boy and a girl! You are so cute!! I cannot wait to see you in June. Everything is getting bigger, if you know what I mean. HeHe If it is not twins then it is a girl.

Rebecca said...

I think it might be a boy so Millie will have a husband! But at the same time, I just can see y'all having a little girl - think of all the cute clothes!!!

Anonymous said...

Patty Butt voted Boy!

Kam De Leon said...

Count us in for a girl so that Patty and Terry can have one of each!

Anonymous said...

I have said this from the beginning, but I think it is a boy.

Anonymous said...

Linda Cole thinks it is a boy. A curly red-headed boy. I am not sure where the kid would get curly hair, but that is her guess