Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm a working woman again!

I am officially a working woman. I am back working part time at my previous and first (out of college) Architecture job. So far it is working well. I come in after dropping the girls off, get to take them to the doctor if I need to and get home at a reasonable time to make dinner and spend a little play time with them. And, I actually have a small amount of income.

I will still be managing the rentals until it becomes too much and then we will take the next step to find a property management company or another option. I am assuming that at some point if this new job gets busier, I will have to give my rental responsibilities over to someone else. I hope and pray that with time our options will be clear to us.

Here is my beautiful office window overlooking downtown Savannah. It is really nice to be back in the working world. Ask me next week how I feel though.


1 comment:

Our Wandering Life said...

Such great news! I am happy for you.