Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dear anonymous

This blog is for myself, my family and my friends. I started this blog so that my family could keep up with my family and our happenings if they choose. I am a positive person and try to be kind to everyone that I come in contact with. If you do not like what I blog about then don't read it! Simple as that. And if you do not have the courage or tact to make comments with your opinion, which you're entitled to have, with your own name then don't leave a comment. So, just to keep you from being a cyber bully, I have made my comments where they have to be approved by me before they are posted. That's right, because this is my blog and I determine what goes on here. :)

So if you think "I'm clueless, get off the computer, and go be a mother!" Then you just keep it to yourself or send me an email and I would gladly respond. Otherwise, be a coward and a bully somewhere else or better yet, why don't you get off the computer and find something nice to say to someone? That's seems like a better way to live your life. I'm sorry you are not happy, but this girl ain't taking it from you and you can't break my rosey outlook!

No comments: