Wednesday, November 2, 2011

We're having a baby!

We are so excited to be having another baby. We have been waiting for the right time and the right time is NOW! Sallie Rose is so great and she is so excited about having a baby brother or baby sister or both as she likes to think. She tells the baby good morning almost every morning and she kisses it good night every night. I bribe her to snuggle with me on the couch by asking her if she wants to snuggle the baby and she will. She won't just snuggle with me.

The baby is due March 19th and yes we will be finding out the sex of the baby. We will need as much time as possible to decide on a name for either a boy or a girl. Kevin and I have very different ideas about names and Sallie Rose was our one agreeable name and I don't think we can use that again, although Sallie Rose the first thinks we can.

I have felt a lot worse this time around. I basically lay on the couch every night and try to take a nap everyday. I was pretty irritable for a few weeks too. I think in the next couple of weeks I should start to feel a little better.

In other news, Sallie Rose was Minnie Mouse for Halloween. She was soooooo cute, as you can see from the pictures below. She had a festival at school and we went trick or treating around our neighborhood Monday night. We had a good time, but I am ready to move on to the next Holiday.





















1 comment:

Our Wandering Life said...

We're very happy for you guys and can't wait to meet the next Baby Beckwith!