Wednesday, December 1, 2010

We are still here

Yes, we are still here and we have had a wonderful Thanksgiving week, but for some reason I have been extremely busy. I am trying to study for my first exam that I take on December 9th, trying to plan a fundraiser for Urban Hope (which is a lot of work), volunteering 2 afternoons a week at Urban Hope, still managing the properties, decorating our house as a Christmas Candyland (hopefully will finish this weekend and have pictures) and trying not to miss a single minute of my precious baby's life. She is unbearably cute lately. I think we have moved past all the temper tantrums and now we are in that waiting period of pure joy before we hit terrible threes (I hope not).

Oh, and I am trying to think of how to buy all my special people Christmas gifts on a budget of $10. That will be the most challenging. I will have to be creative or just steal some of my gifts. If you get something really random from me as a gift, just know that it was the only thing I could get the courage enough to steal.

No comments: