Sunday, July 18, 2010

Finally...pictures

Ally making Sallie Rose smile

A family picture where no one is crying, including me


A family picture Sallie Rose evidently did not want any part of. Kevin tried so hard.



I love this one, she was doing a run way show for me, showing off her dress. She loved it!


Work it lady.





Awww....love this girl.


It rains almost everyday here, so we finally got her rain boots and we finally put them to good use. Susan said her outfit looked like something I would wear.











4 comments:

Rebecca said...

She's growing up so fast, and she's so adorable!

Our Wandering Life said...

LOVE the rainboots! I got myself a pair in preparation for god knows what kind of weather is coming my way this winter! Eek!

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how big she is!! I cannot wait to see her and you of course. Love Tara

The Jinkins Family said...

Oh my goodness, that girl is CUTE!!!!!