Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Men vs Women: Part 2

So, Kevin has been telling me that he has coupons for dinner at certain restaurants that we can use for a date night and eat rather inexpensively. We have been talking about this for about 3 weeks so last night the conversation below happened:

Cassie: Did you find those coupons for dinner so we can go eat one night?
Kevin: They are probably expired by now
Cassie: But, did you find them?
Kevin: I think they are only for Monday nights.
Cassie: Did you find them, yes or no?
Kevin: (Giggling) They are in my office or in my briefcase
Cassie: So, you haven't found them?
Kevin: They are in my briefcase, I think
Cassie: I know what my next blog entry will be tomorrow (he just read the other one last night)
Kevin: nuh uh, I know what mine will be too, my wife is a hooka.
Cassie: You don't have a blog and if you did, I would have to set it up for you, tell you how to do it and remind you of your password every time you wanted to blog and I am not going to do that. So, good luck with your "my wife is a hooka" blog.

Man, I love it. I love how different we all our and how we are still able to communicate most of the time and laugh about it when we can't. Sense of humor is so important, especially when you have kids. Sallie stuck her hand in Kevin's coffee (while I was holding it) and all I could do was laugh at how sticky her hand was and how she flung it all over me and my newly changed clothes. Good times.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is so funny, once again. And so true. I was reading it to my BFF and she was laughing too!