Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Difference between men and women

I asked Kevin to clean the hall bathroom since he is the one who primarily uses it. I really don't want our guests to have to use it if it is dirty. So last night Kevin and I had the following conversation:

Cassie: "Did you clean the bathroom yet?"
Kevin: "yes"
Cassie: " Did you sweep?"
Kevin: "no"
Cassie: "Did you use the toilet cleaner and clean the toilet?"
Kevin: "hmmmm...no"
Cassie:"Did you clean the bath tub/shower?"
Kevin: "Yes!!"
Cassie: "Did you clean it with Clorox cleaner?"
Kevin: "No"
Cassie: "What did you CLEAN it with then?"
Kevin: (smiling, hesitantly answering) "Bar soap"
Cassie: no words just laughing
Kevin: "That's cleaning it. I even cleaned the walls of the shower."
Cassie: "With bar soap?"
Kevin: "I am not going to tell you what I cleaned it with."

He never told me, but I suspect he used one of my nice bath and body works bubble baths. Man, I love him. He tried, right??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I am cracking up. I can just picture that whole conversation. Tell Kevin great job. Tara

Lindsey said...

Typical male! That is so funny! I even made Britt read and he was cracking up, probably because it sounded like something he would do.

Rebecca said...

That's fantastic and hilarious!

The Jinkins Family said...

AMEN!This totally made me laugh out loud.