Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My apologies

I just realized that I have not made an update in almost a month. I am so sorry to you very, very few people that read this. I know I really look forward to seeing updates on other people's blogs and I am sorry that you have not been able to click on our blog and see new pictures of Sallie RoRo (her new nickname).

We have been pretty crazy lately. I went to Dallas for my sister's Surprise Birthday and Kevin and Sallie had a "Dad-daughter" weekend. They had a wonderful time and Kevin even took her to church in the right outfit. I doubt that he brushed her hair, but everyone knows she has the crazy hair thing going. She has the mohawk mullet. It is really nice! So, it took me a long time to recover from the airline chaos, dancing with my sisters, and drinking weekend.

I finally feel somewhat normal again and now we are having a problem with thieves in our neighborhood. My car got "rummaged" through last weekend and this weekend Kevin's tailgate got stolen. Who does that? I don't know.....JERKS! That's who. So, needless to say, Kevin and I are both on edge at night and not sleeping very well. Every time we hear a noise, we both jump up and run to the window. I supposed we should at least take turns jumping out of bed. It doesn't take two of us. We will eventually quit trying to catch the thieves and then they will probably come back that night and get our planters or wind chime. Take it all, just don't come in my house and harm my family!

Other than that, Sallie Rose is adorable, sweet and fun! She is growing so much and really has become a fun little person to be around. Very pleasant baby-unless of course she is hungry or tired. She will be baptized this weekend in front of a church full of Easter goers and then will help her Daddy celebrate his 50th birthday and she will turn 6 months old. That girl is busy.

I will be sure and post some baptism photos as well as her weekend with her Aunt Tara, Mayme, and Grumps. She can't wait to see them. She tells me everyday how much she is looking forward to their visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that my Grumps suggestion sticked! Dad is going to love me forever! It fits so I could not help that. I can't wait to see "Roro". I say it maybe smiley because she seems to always have a huge grin on her face.Love Aunt Tara

Rebecca said...

Don't forget about her friends from Griffin! I've been trying to get Millie to say Sallie Rose and she just about has it!