Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

Kevin and I had a small cookout in our backyard full of fun, food, friends, and fireworks. I took the opportunity to get a friend to take a picture of Kevin and myself so everyone could see how happy we both our to be in our 6th month of pregnancy.

Everything is still going really well and we are just trying to prepare for our baby girl by buying her furniture, cleaning out the house, and staying as healthy as we can. Of course Kevin and I both took advantage of the holiday and ate hot dogs, hamburgers, baked beans, and Popsicles. I sure do love Popsicles in the summer. I actually found some that were sugar free so I don't feel as guilty about eating 2 a day. It's hot, gimme a break, they're sugar free I said.




I had to at least buy some sparklers so Natalie, Jennifer, and I could spell our names in flames.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I am glad you two had a good time. I miss you and can't wait to see you.
Love Tara