Sunday, March 2, 2008

Spring is in the Air

Well its my favorite time of year in Savanah. It's just warm enough to wear a tank top, but not so hot you don't want to go outside. Of course, with the beautiful weather comes the sand gnats, mosquitos, and tourists that drive 5 miles per hour no matter where they are. Those tourists forget that although they are on vacation, I am still working and running late as usual, and it makes me so mad for them to be driving so slow when I am trying so hard to speed to get to work only 10 minutes late instead of 20 minutes.


Back to the positives of Spring. Our front yard is nothing but azeala bushes and they have bloomed for the first time in 2 years. They are so beautiful and there are so many of them. Camelias are a big thing around here too, so we have few of those too. So, enjoy the start of springtime in Savanah with me as you view these pictures. Close your eyes and imagine the warm sun, soft breeze, and the lady at the bus stop down the street yelling at the bus that has already taken off.






3 comments:

Patty Butt said...

Cassie, I'm so jealous, your yard is gorgous. We had snow last night. My tulips are about 2 inches high. At least spring is in the air. Love Patty

Makell said...

Your yard is BEAUTIFUL! I am so impressed. I will definitely have to come visit. Talk to you soon!

Love ya more,
Makell

Rebecca said...

We really need to come and visit so soon. So you can get some practice with a baby!!!