Sunday, March 2, 2008

Introducing the Baby Bump

Well, I promised my sister Tara that I would not hide my baby bump from the World. It's not that I want to hide it, but I don't want people to view it if they don't want to see my increasing belly. All my family is in Texas though, so I guess if they want to see me and baby bump Beckwith grow for the next few months, then this is for them. I guess this will be the first of many belly shots that I will post, so view at your own risk.





.




That second picture is a camelia not the baby bump. Just in case anyone was wondering. I know it isn't very big yet, but it is there. Due October 12th!!!!

3 comments:

Makell said...

You are too cute! Congratulations
I saw this prayer and thought of you.

A prayer for the Mom-to-Be

God gives a Guardian Angel
to every Mom-to-Be...
to share the ups and downs you feel
throughout your pregnancy.
Just say a little prayer to her,
and she will do her best, to help you cope with any kind of aches and pains or stress. So while you are expecting, up until your labor's end, someone's watching over you with love --
your Angel Friend

Unknown said...

My baby having a baby...Unreal. I love you all three very, very much and can't wait to see my red headed, curly haired, freckle faced boy!

Rebecca said...

Your baby bump is the best! I am so excited for y'all. Now Millie will have a little playmate! (Maybe even husband!!!) Can't wait to visit real soon and see it for myself. Take care of yourself and don't go crazy!!!
Love ya,
Rebecca