Monday, August 6, 2012

Hotel room, men vs women

It is so ironic the way Kevin and I differ in our hotel living vs our actual home living.

At home, I am a super clutter freak. I can not stand clutter. It makes me crazy. The mail stacks on the dining room table and I have to restrain myself from throwing it all in the trash from clutter rage. I have to organize the playroom every week so that I don't go in there and just throw all the junk away. Kevin, on the other hand, completely clutters his side of our bedroom with clothes, magazines, books, a safe (for the moment) and I'm not sure how he gets out of bed.

At a hotel, completely opposite. He puts all his clothes in the closet or dresser. He gets so angry with me because I walk into a hotel room and throw my bag down and then proceed to scatter everything around the room. And now that I'm in charge of 3 bags and lots of clothes for me and the girls, he is so annoyed! It actually makes me a little happy, so he can feel how I feel 360 days of the year. Wha hahahah!

So here is my latest hotel room trashing. It's so freeing for me!

No comments: