Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Date Night

Last night, Kevin and Sallie Rose went on their very first official date together. (Side note: Kevin decided he did not want to call it a date, because he doesn't want Sallie Rose to start thinking about dating. Weird I know)

This date was all Sallie Rose's idea. She told me she wanted to do it and I told Kevin. He took her to Barberitos for a taco, then they went for ice cream and stopped by the grocery store on the way home. They both dressed up and they even took Kevin's truck, which Sallie Rose loves for some reason. We never ride in it, so I guess its a special treat.

They were so adorable. I love these two!



On a side note. I was taking pictures of my last project and caught myself in the mirror. I decided to take a picture and boy I was shocked. My baby belly is huge! Only 7 more weeks, maybe. We'll see about that!

1 comment:

Kam De Leon said...

Wow that bump as grown!
And I love the idea of date night and am thinking of where I'm going to take Vin.