Monday, December 19, 2011

Within in a week of Christmas














Sallie Rose and I are so excited that we are within a week of Christmas. We head to Texas on Wednesday and then the real fun begins.



Sallie has asked us almost everyday if it was Christmas morning yet. She is so confused about the date, but she will soon find out when Christmas morning is. She can't wait to see if Santa brought her a Minnie Mouse doll.


I have to say, I just caught her digging into one of my favorite candles and had it all over the rug and ruined the candle, so Santa might be reconsidering her present. Errrrrrr....

Oh and today we go to the dr. for our 18 week sonogram. Yeah, can't wait to see the baby. We will find out the sex, but not til Christmas morning. I can't wait! I honestly have no preconceived ideas about whether it is a boy or girl. Either one is great and we just want a healthy baby!

No comments: