Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Will I ever blog again?

Well, the answer is yes, but shorter version maybe? I tend to go too long between blogs and then I end up writing a short novel, that I am sure everyone gets lost in. Not today peeps, just a short hello and tell you all we are doing great and we are really looking forward to a new year and exciting things happening. Maybe this year we will be millionaires (doubt it and we don't need it, we have everything we ever needed), run marathons (doubt this too, I do not enjoy running), or maybe give Sallie Rose a little brother or sister (this might actually happen, but don't hold your breathe), and maybe I will find a paying job again. That last one would be nice. I am working round the clock on my volunteer jobs and I am enjoying it, but it would be nice not to have to ask my husband if I can buy an US Weekly magazine.


I head to a secret destination this weekend (can't tell because it is a surprise to the person i am going to see) and am very excited.


I'll leave you with this little picture of Casey sleeping in Sallie Rose's chair. Sallie Rose ran in and told me Casey was in her chair and I thought, "What?". Then when we went in Sallie Rose said "How'd that happen?"


No comments: