Monday, August 16, 2010

Freeze frame

I can't believe how cute and adorable my little girl is sometimes. I really want to freeze her in time in this age and keep all her little cuteness to myself. I don't know what it is about this age, but she makes me cry tears of love all the time lately. We have been having a really good time together and with Daddy. Doing nothing but watching her grow and learn and name every person that is in her nursery school, all the teachers, all the kids and everyone in between. She is even beginning to know most of the kids' moms' names. Of course the ladies at the nursery think she is super smart, because she can name everyone in there. They also love to laugh at her when she does her white girl dance from side to side with no head movement at all. She gets that from her Dad, for sure. Ya'll know I don't dance like that. Wink wink.

This is from the park. This is her Grandma Rosa Lee face.

2 comments:

The Jinkins Family said...

Seriously can't believe how big she's getting! And agreed, cutest girl EVER.

Kam De Leon said...

Look how long her hair is! Can't wait to see her in Sept. Vin talks about her all the time. Wierd since he hasn't seen her since Christmas.