Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's up ya'll

Well, I don't have anything really important to say, but I just wanted to say what's up? We are gearing up for our big birthday celebration and Sallie Rose has definitely been practicing her diva behavior. I think she knows that she is fixing to get really spoiled with love and presents. :)

She has really had a tough couple of weeks and it is not because she is a diva. She received her 4, 1st year molars, and for a week she didn't eat or sleep well. Now, she is getting 2 more bottom teeth and didn't sleep well again last night. Needless to say we are all tired.

I have to admit, I don't like Sallie Rose feeling badly, but she lets me snuggle her so much more when she is icky. I have gotten to rock her almost every night for the last 2 weeks at midnight and that makes me feel so good (and tired of course the next morning).

I have been pretty busy trying to get all the birthday arrangements together and I have taken on a few architectural side jobs to make a little extra earnings. Kevin is in the process of switching from working for Banc of America Investments to Merrill Lynch. He has to learn a new computer system as well as move offices. So, he has been pretty overwhelmed with that transition. We are looking forward to family coming in next week and then on to Thanksgiving and then Christmas! Before we know it, it will be Sallie Rose's 2nd birthday. They really do grow up too fast.

I hopefully will have all kinds of fun pictures from the party, as well as our professional photo shoot that we are doing on the 25th. Woo hoo. I am excited about both.

I hope everyone else is enjoying this beautiful fall weather and doing well!



1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Sounds like y'all are busy and overwhelmed. I don't think we are going to be able to make it for the party but we'll be there in spirit. But I can't wait to see some pictures from the party! And we love the birthday invitation. Everytime Millie sees it, she wants to put on her pink John Deere boots too!