Tuesday, October 20, 2009

It's Party Time

We had a such a great time with Sallie's birthday party. We made sheep and chick cake pops, rhinestone cowgirl cupcakes, and cupcake "hamburgers". It was all so delicious and so cute! I had plenty of help from Tara and Susan. Of course Mayme and Grumps helped by watching Rosie so I could get all my errands done. Then Honey came to town and helped too! Wow, if it weren't for my family I wouldn't have been able to pull this off.

Sallie got lots of great gifts and she has a lot of great toys to donate to Toys for Tots that a lot of people brought or sent to us. Thanks everyone for helping us celebrate our little girl's first birthday.





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ROCK sister!! We may have helped you planned the whole thing out. I was so glad to be there! Love Tara