Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Hairstyles

Well we made it back from Texas as a family. No one got left behind and no one got thrown out of the car. Sallie Rose made the two day drive as easy as she could have. She handled it better than me and Kevin. We had a great time seeing everyone in Texas and I was ready to get home, but very sad to be leaving my family and friends.


We are back home now and Sallie Rose is finally back to herself. She had a rough first week back, I think she was probably a little worn out. She will be 3 months old next week and I can't believe it. I am a little relieved that I have managed to take care of her through the first 3 months. I might have a chance at actually making it now. She is more and more beautiful everyday and so sweet. She is a really good baby. She is smiling more now and beginning to talk (in her own language of course), and really getting strong. She rolled over the other day and I almost passed out with excitement. Kevin didn't believe it. Ok, ok she didn't roll over from her back to front, but she did roll from her front to back with a little assistance from me. It was huge!

Anyways, her hair is calming down, but it still crazy. So, here are a few pictures of Sallie Rose and her many hairstyles at 2 3/4 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I like the 3rd with the bangs. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Love Tara

Rebecca said...

I can't believe how much she has changed in that short amount of time. Absolutely perfect. Well, she's the second perfect baby (Millie being the first!!!)