Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Festivities

Wow, we had a great weekend, except for the parts when Sallie Rose wouldn't walk and wanted to be carried everywhere because she skinned her knee. We ate with Grumps, Mayme, and Tara. And we swam and hunted Easter eggs. We had such a great time. Oddly enough, I feel better today than I have in weeks. I guess I just needed a good ole fashion dose of family time.


Here Sallie Rose is at lunch with a very large boat behind her on the Savannah River


Me, Sallie Rose, and Tara



Sallie Rose in her Easter finest



Mayme, Grumps, and Sallie Rose at the Easter Egg hunt


Sallie Rose in action hunting eggs




Sallie Rose and her friend, Wyatt (I Love that name), at school hunting eggs.


Sassy and Sallie Rose at school


I love Easter. I love the candy, the week at Church leading up to Easter, the beautiful flowers, the wonderful weather (we went swimming outside for goodness sakes), and of course the extended time spent with my family.


1 comment:

Kam De Leon said...

Thanks for posting all the great pics of the weekend. We wish we were there with all of you. Next year I hope to make it.
I love Easter too! All the religion, sugar, gifts, family and fun of Christmas but without the stress!