Monday, February 2, 2009

Lost Baggage

Are dark circles and big bags under your eyes just another wonderful part of motherhood? It seems that no matter how much I sleep (not as must as I used too, obviously), I still can not get rid of these black circles? Did someone lose their baggage and desperately want it back? I will give it back in a heartbeat. Oh, I will give back the baggage on my thighs and butt also to whoever will claim them. That was not there this time last year. Maybe someone misplaced them over the Christmas holiday.
This is what I feel like most days.


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yeah, I feel like that too, with some extra baggage around my waist too!

Anonymous said...

Cassie you know you wouldn't wear those jeans with that shirt! That is BABY GOT BACK! Sissy you don't look anything like that. Try that derma stuff I told you about for you bags. I don't have a kid but I still get them. Oh no what will happen to me!!!! Tara

Anonymous said...

Well at least you have a sweet little girl to show for the bags. Love Patty