Thursday, October 2, 2008

Words Can not Explain

Sometimes there are no words to explain how grateful I am to God for the loved ones in my life. It is unimaginable how I got so lucky to be blessed with so many people who I love so much. I would do anything for their happiness and I know they would do anything for mine as well. The best part is that when you get married, you receive another group of people who love you just because they love your husband/wife.

Now, my baby girl (name coming soon) will soon inherit these people as well. She is already so loved just because she is her mommy and daddy's child. I pray for her that she will also make friends throughout her life to add to her list of loved ones. I also pray that God will give her sisters or brothers to share her life with. The amount of time a person spends with their siblings creates a bond that is unbreakable and unique.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No everyone I will not be having a child anytime soon! Cassie you are so sweet and going to be a great mother. I had a great weekend with you and can't wait to come back to see my new niece.
Love Tara